At The Shaw Law Firm, LLC, we understand how stressful the unraveling of a marriage can be, which is why we aim to provide our clients with straightforward legal solutions as they navigate through the hectic process of divorce. Our Isle of Palms divorce attorney can help guide you and your spouse through this process.
- What sets us apart:
- Experienced Representation—we understand divorce can bring financial uncertainty.
- Case Consultations—allow you to make an educated decision on who represents you.
- Results-Driven Legal Advocacy – when you work with us, your goals are our goals!
- Dynamic Representation—we can adapt to any curve balls life may throw at you!
Fault or No Fault Divorce
In South Carolina, the state requires couples filing for divorce to specify the reason for their divorce. If they wish to file for a no-fault divorce, the couple must have lived apart for one-year before a judge will grant no fault divorce.
Grounds fault-based divorce include:
- Physical Abuse/Cruelty
- Habitual Drunkenness
Regardless of whether you are pursuing a no-fault or fault-based divorce, enlisting an Isle of Palms divorce attorney can help ensure your divorce case runs smoothly.
- Areas of Practice for Our Isle of Palms Divorce Attorney Include:
- Collaborative Divorce
- Establishment of Alimony
- Rights to Visitation
- Military Divorce
- Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
At the Shaw Law Firm, LLC, we provide compassionate, cost-effective legal counsel to our clients because we understand how unstable and unpredictable finances can be during this time. Our legal team can work with you, so you do not have to compromise your family’s stability in order to hire a skilled Isle of Palms divorce attorney.
We can help you move forward. Call for a case consultation.